Privacy by design
At tapni®, we prioritize the privacy and security of our customers' personal data above all else. We have taken all necessary steps to ensure that we are fully compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and that we safeguard the rights of our customers.
What is the GDPR?
The GDPR is a set of regulations that came into effect on May 25, 2018, designed to give EU citizens greater control over their personal data and how it is collected, used, and shared. It replaces the 1995 EU Data Protection Directive and applies to any company that processes the personal data of EU citizens, regardless of where the company is located.
What personal data do we collect and why?
At tapni®, we collect and process personal data for a variety of purposes, including:
- Fulfilling orders and delivering products or services to our customers
- Communicating with our customers and responding to inquiries
- Improving our products and services
- Personalizing the customer experience and offering relevant recommendations
We only collect personal data that is necessary for the purposes listed above and we do not use it for any other purpose without the explicit consent of the individual.
What rights do you have under the GDPR?
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights:
- The right to be informed about how your personal data is being used
- The right of access to your personal data
- The right to rectification of any incorrect or incomplete personal data
- The right to erasure (also known as the "right to be forgotten")
- The right to restrict processing of your personal data
- The right to data portability
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data
- The right not to be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do we protect your personal data?
At tapni®, the protection of your personal data is of the utmost importance to us. We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data, including:
- Encrypting sensitive data
- Using secure servers to store personal data
- Implementing strict access controls to prevent unauthorized access to personal data
We also require our third-party service providers to implement appropriate measures to protect the security of your personal data.
Please note that we do not share any of the personal data collected on our website or app with any external parties.
What steps did we take in order to reach GDPR compliance?
In order to make sure we are GDPR compliant we:
- Appointed a Data Protection Officer, which you can contact at email@example.com
- Mapped personal information processing and created a proper inventory of processing activities that is reviewed on a regular basis
- Initiated signing of Data Processing Agreements with our customers and suppliers
- Optimized our products and services in order to provide the appropriate regulation of data subject access rights and to make sure that only GDPR compliant services are offered to our customers
If you have any questions or concerns about our GDPR compliance, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are dedicated to transparently and professionally handling any issues related to the protection of your personal data.